Monday, May 19, 2008

a couple of photos from Robyn's camera

My favorite hippie girls picture so far: lynne-robyn.jpg Glenn forwarded the email from her, she says she has more. We're expecting more from several people. I've been dumping all that have come in so far into a folder on my hard drive. I'll both crop some like these great ones to make a "best of" group and also load all the raw photos into onto one of the photo services. That should make a hell of a slidehow.

allans.jpg I had given Will a rusty old BB gun and he immediately said he was going out hunting for bears. I just wanna think that that's somehow related to this picture.

vann-dog.jpg Is this cute or what?

mitch-david-dad-scooter.jpg John Sr. had his brand new scooter there and gave rides to all takers. He kept pretty busy. This is Mitch and Baby David making the rounds. Probably the equivalent weight of 5 or 6 Chinese people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such beautiful photos all over this blog. i guess that's a great way to get that sticky orange Cheeto stuff off your fingers! push his nose to start him up

that was the cutest little dog at The WOODZIE, he had the best time of any dog I saw.

Robyn said...

Thanks, Kate - he is a cool little dude and a 'good boy' - right Jimmie?! HA! He had so much fun that he slept for 2 days after!!!
I have a bunch more photos, but have not taken the time to send them. I'll get on it this weekend, hopefully!