Thursday, May 1, 2008

Taylor and the T-Shirts


He's sorting, folding and counting them now. This isn't all of them, we have a bunch more. And all the special orders have been set aside. He's doing a great job handling it. This is his special contribution to The Woodzie and he's the fine fellow who'll help you get your perfect shirt. They're all recycled so each is different. This recycling effort has resulted in the benefit that no two are exactly alike and I think they're cooler than any we've ever done. Some are Banana Republic, some are Abercrombie & Finch.... our new idea is to utilize the rich to wear that ugly new feeling out of our hippie apparel. You're going to love the uniqueness of it.

6 comments:

Kim Mackenzie / Kim Hubbeling said...

John - I go to Goodwill about once or twice a month all year long. I can start early gathering Woodzie shirt blanks, if that helps you all. If you work the sales / schedules / color of the day thing at Goodwill, shirts are as low as 99 cents.

My other new 99 cent Goodwill thing is VHS tapes. I don't have a VCR, but I've started gathering movies for the Rockport house. Last week, I picked up Men In Black, It's a Wonderful Life, Jurassic Park (I think you guys already have that -- it's an extra in case the old tape craps out), some Hitchcock. They have a ton of good movies.

Kim Mackenzie / Kim Hubbeling said...

And Taylor, you rocked the merch tent. Good job on the shirt sales!

Anonymous said...

thanks! i had fun doing it. the shirts looked good on all the woodzie people

John Whipple said...

did everybody get all the shirts they wanted? We still have about 50 left.

Anonymous said...

John- Will you bring some Larges/x-Larges to Riley's Sunday? I would like to buy one.

John Whipple said...

I will